Big Agnes Rabbit Ears 6
- Free standing, versatile, value-oriented family camping tent
- Roomy interior space
- One large door featuring a window with two closure options
- Mesh only for ventilation or zip up the polyester layer for complete closure
- Door is smooth opening and requires just one hand
- Quick Stash on tent body door makes stowing unzipped door quick and easy
- One window opposite door for cross ventilation
- Color coded webbing and buckles for easy set up
- Two fly vents
- Velcro tabs connect fly to pole structure providing perfect pitch and extra stability
- Ready to pitch; with pre-cut guy lines and tensioners attached to fly
- Reflective guylines and reflective webbing
- 6 interior mesh pockets & 10 lightweight aluminum hook stakes
- Gear loft loops included
Spacious enough to provide shelter for the family on a summer road trip, or to provide refuge from wind and sun on a remote river trip, Rabbit Ears tents are versatile and value-oriented. With one cavernous door for kids to run through and plenty of mesh for ventilation on hot summer nights, these tents include plenty of bells and whistles, but put less of a premium on weight savings.
Returns & exchanges
We will refund 100% of your order within 30 days (Excludes Kayaks. Kayak purchases receive store credit less a restock fee to be used towards a different kayak)
-Any order received before Noon Central time will be shipped that day.
-All other orders will be shipped the next business day.
-Kayaks are not eligible for shipping. Please call 815-636-9066 or email email@example.com and we would be happy to provide a shipping quote.