Big Kahuna Inflatable PFD/Life Jacket
- This lightweight, U.S. Coast Guard-approved PFD provides 29 lbs. of buoyancy; the tug of a cord releases pressurized CO2 gas into the flotation chamber for instant inflation
- Compact, adjustable ripstop nylon waist pack stays out of your way for SUP or surfing
- Simply rotate the belt until the chamber faces forward, pull the inflation cord and secure the attachment strap over your head
- The manual mouth valve backs up the CO2-powered inflator; the bag's clear window lets you check the inflator mechanism for readiness
- A zippered pocket on the waist bag holds sunscreen, snacks and other small essentials
- Includes 1 CO2 cartridge and a safety whistle
- Note from NRS: This PFD is certified by the US Coast Guard as a Type V PFD. However, it meets Coast Guard requirements for Type III PFDs when it is worn
- In other words, you have to have the pouch secured around your waist for it to qualify as a required flotation device
Big Kahuna PFD/Life Jacket
Light, easy to wear and instantly inflatable, the NRS Big Kahuna Inflatable PFD offers paddlers over 80 lbs. an alternative to traditional life jackets.
Returns & exchanges
We will refund 100% of your order within 30 days (Excludes Kayaks. Kayak purchases receive store credit less a restock fee to be used towards a different kayak)
-Any order received before Noon Central time will be shipped that day.
-All other orders will be shipped the next business day.
-Kayaks are not eligible for shipping. Please call 815-636-9066 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to provide a shipping quote.